GT Inspector Presentations in Glamour Browser

GT Inspector Presentations in Glamour Browser

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I want to have all the presentations which would usually appear for an object in the inspector, but embedded in a pane of a Glamour browser. I'm looking for something like this (naive and non-working):
        browser transmit
                from: #one;
                to: #two;
                andShow: [ :a :b | b gtInspectorPresentationsIn: a inContext: nil ].

Thanks!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: GT Inspector Presentations in Glamour Browser

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
I'm looking for something like this
I pressed send a moment too soon! I came up with a solution, but maybe there is a better one...
    andShow: [ :a :b | a custom: (GTInspector new startOn: b) ].
Cheers,
Sean

Re: GT Inspector Presentations in Glamour Browser

Tudor Girba-2
If you are not interested in the context, you can also pass a GTInspector new. Like this:

http://ws.stfx.eu/KQTA4C70PQBC

Cheers,
Doru

> On Feb 9, 2017, at 7:29 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>> I'm looking for something like this
>
> I pressed send a moment too soon! I came up with a solution, but maybe there
> is a better one...
>    andShow: [ :a :b | a custom: (GTInspector new startOn: b) ].
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: GT Inspector Presentations in Glamour Browser

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Tudor Girba-2 wrote
If you are not interested in the context, you can also pass a GTInspector new. Like this:
That gave mixed results:

Cheers,
Sean

Re: GT Inspector Presentations in Glamour Browser

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
That gave mixed results:
Ha ha, never mind. It worked perfectly. I had a different object selected in each one!
Cheers,
Sean