GT Playground, pages dropdown menu - how does it work?

GT Playground, pages dropdown menu - how does it work?

Tim Mackinnon
Hi - overtime I think I understand how the pages dropdown for the playground works, it then doesn’t do what I expect?

I have learned that double clicking a page tab will put the page into the stash directory with a name (which is cool), but then it doesn’t always seem to appear in the dropdown list - however I have learned that Spotter will find these pages if I use #playg…

So if spotter can find them, why does the playground dropdown seem to temperamental, or am I missing some obvious trick for clearing a cache or something like that? Or maybe its a bug? It would be nice if it would work, as its very handy as quick way to swap to a script.

Tim

Re: GT Playground, pages dropdown menu - how does it work?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The dropdown only shows the cached pages. It should be enhanced. Would you be interested in diving in to propose a change?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Quality cannot be an afterthought."

Re: GT Playground, pages dropdown menu - how does it work?

Tim Mackinnon
Yes - it looks like I've found a corner I can try to  help on (and I'm a bit blocked on my Lambda work while the dust settles in minimal images and how to load things).

I'll go and have a look and come back with any questions. I may need help on how to actually integrate any changes as I've never been comfortable with the whole slice thing and doing it with git doesn't seem bedded down yet (it's this that's really held me back in retrospect - so I'm hoping this current disruption will ultimately get us to an easier place)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone