GT: Security Problem (was: [Pharo-dev] Evaluating Confidential Info)

GT: Security Problem (was: [Pharo-dev] Evaluating Confidential Info)

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Now that Playground is saving all snippets for later use, how would one evaluate something for which there should be no record e.g. logging into a server?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: GT: Security Problem (was: [Pharo-dev] Evaluating Confidential Info)

Ben Coman
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Now that Playground is saving all snippets for later use, how would one
> evaluate something for which there should be no record e.g. logging into a
> server?

Playground already has a few action buttons.  We probably don't won't
to overload with these, but perhaps a logging on/off button would be
useful.

cheers -ben