GTDebugger popping up instead of the usual popup box.

GTDebugger popping up instead of the usual popup box.

philippeback
While loading  a package with missing classes, I get

Inline image 1

Instead of the normal popup with a choice.

Pharo3+GT

How to handle this case?

Phil

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: GTDebugger popping up instead of the usual popup box.

philippeback
The Pharo3 debugger was showing a kind of message with 2 buttons.

So, I guess that it is what I want to see.

Phil

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
What would you expect in this case?

Doru

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
While loading  a package with missing classes, I get

Inline image 1

Instead of the normal popup with a choice.

Pharo3+GT

How to handle this case?

Phil

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: GTDebugger popping up instead of the usual popup box.

Marcus Denker-4

On 30 Oct 2014, at 10:58, [hidden email] wrote:

The Pharo3 debugger was showing a kind of message with 2 buttons.

So, I guess that it is what I want to see.

The pre-debug window.

Phil

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
What would you expect in this case?

Doru

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
While loading  a package with missing classes, I get

<image.png>