GTExamples as tests

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

what is the best approach to use GTExamples as tests?
Should I create a new TestCase subclass that will look up all examples in my project and run them?
Is there some existing infrastructure that I should just execute?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: GTExamples as tests

Andrei Chis
Hi,

You can create and inspect a `GTExampleGroup`:
   (GTExampleGroup new examples: Dictionary gtExamples) inspect.
This will give you in the inspector a runner that you can use to run/debug examples.
You can also open this on any class from the context menu of a class in Nautilus.

If you want to integrate with SUnit there is GTExampleTestCase. There is also a command line runner for running examples from given packages.

Cheers,
Andrei