GTInspector and code completion

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

In my working P7, when inspecting a Text object I don't have completion
in the code evaluator.

For example self allBolt does not auto-complete.

On some other objects it works.

The EyesInspector code evaluator provides the completion, but it is not
as nice as GTInspector is.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: GTInspector and code completion

Marcus Denker-4

On 11 Oct 2018, at 15:02, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

In my working P7, when inspecting a Text object I don't have completion
in the code evaluator.

For example self allBolt does not auto-complete.

On some other objects it works.

The EyesInspector code evaluator provides the completion, but it is not
as nice as GTInspector is.

Am I missing something ?

No, there is an issue tracker entry open since 2016:

Marcus

On 11 Oct 2018, at 15:40, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 11 Oct 2018, at 15:02, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

In my working P7, when inspecting a Text object I don't have completion
in the code evaluator.

For example self allBolt does not auto-complete.

On some other objects it works.

The EyesInspector code evaluator provides the completion, but it is not
as nice as GTInspector is.

Am I missing something ?

No, there is an issue tracker entry open since 2016:

Hmm… this is about class name completion… the problem of doing the right thing for “self” might be different.

I will add to the list of things to look at in the context of code completion.

Marcus