GTInspector duplicates overriden extensions

GTInspector duplicates overriden extensions

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

when I override a method with a GTInspector (because I need to change it),
then inspector contains the extension twice.

It seems Inspector scans the whole hierarchy of the inspected object for methods, but doesn't deduplicate them.

Peter

Re: GTInspector duplicates overriden extensions

Andrei Chis
Hi,

Usually when we want to specialize a view in a subclass we override the method and do not add the gtInspectorPresentationOrder: annotation. But also removing duplicationd would make sense.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 04:44:15PM +0100, Andrei Chis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Usually when we want to specialize a view in a subclass we override the
> method and do not add the gtInspectorPresentationOrder: annotation. But
> also removing duplicationd would make sense.

Ah, I didn't think of just removing the pragma. :)

Thanks!

Peter