GUI confused

1 message Options

GUI confused

Jeff Gray
I've been looking at the UITheme examples such as exampleBasicControls.
I'm used to building windows (in e.g. C#) where I create a subclass of a window class and then extend it with controls and methods.
Looking at the UITheme examples it is building up a window by creating an instance of PluggableDialogWindow and then calling methods to add controls.

If I have a number of windows in my app would I have one class to build all the windows?
How do I hook up methods? Would they be methods in this window building class?
Am I missing the point? :-)