GUI

Jeff Gray
Is there a direction we should be taking when writing a thick app in Pharo?
Morphic? Polymorph?
Would I benefit from learning Morphic and then looking at Polymorph?
Is there anything else instead?

Re: GUI

Stéphane Ducasse
UITheme exampleBasicControls and friends

Stef

On Nov 12, 2010, at 3:25 AM, Jeff Gray wrote:

> Is there a direction we should be taking when writing a thick app in Pharo?
> Morphic? Polymorph?
> Would I benefit from learning Morphic and then looking at Polymorph?
> Is there anything else instead?

Re: GUI

Daniel Klein
There is nothing about this in the Pharo By Example book. Can anyone give an
example of how to use this?

Dan

Re: GUI

Simon Denier-3

There is a small section about Morphic layout and Polymorph (with a sample app) in the online book

http://book.pharo-project.org/book/GUI

That and the UITheme example can get you started.

We are still looking for someone sufficiently knowledgeable, motivated, and with time to write a good GUI doc for Pharo :)

On 12 nov. 2010, at 12:30, Daniel Klein wrote:

> There is nothing about this in the Pharo By Example book. Can anyone give an
> example of how to use this?
>
> Dan

 Simon

Re: GUI

Luc Fabresse
Hi Jeff,

You can also watch some screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/search/label/gui

#Luc

2010/11/12 Simon Denier <[hidden email]>

There is a small section about Morphic layout and Polymorph (with a sample app) in the online book

http://book.pharo-project.org/book/GUI

That and the UITheme example can get you started.

We are still looking for someone sufficiently knowledgeable, motivated, and with time to write a good GUI doc for Pharo :)

On 12 nov. 2010, at 12:30, Daniel Klein wrote:

> There is nothing about this in the Pharo By Example book. Can anyone give an
> example of how to use this?
>
> Dan

 Simon