Gantt diagram with seaside

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi,

i development management application wtih seaside.

Now i need to manage the load of work relative to the " engine production " ( unit of production into manufactory  ).

I think to rendering some basic bar graph for  rendering Gantt diagram.

Anyone can advise how i can do it ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario

Re: Gantt diagram with seaside

cedreek
Hi

you can have a look at mondrian.

but there are probably other options....

Cheers,

2009/10/5 Dario Trussardi <[hidden email]>
Hi,

i development management application wtih seaside.

Now i need to manage the load of work relative to the " engine production " ( unit of production into manufactory  ).

I think to rendering some basic bar graph for  rendering Gantt diagram.

Anyone can advise how i can do it ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario

Cédrick

Re: Gantt diagram with seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Dario Trussardi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

i development management application wtih seaside.

sounds grate!   Open source or at least free application ? or commercial ?

Now i need to manage the load of work relative to the " engine production " ( unit of production into manufactory  ).

I think to rendering some basic bar graph for  rendering Gantt diagram.

Anyone can advise how i can do it ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario

Re: Gantt diagram with seaside

Stephan Eggermont-3
 >I think to rendering some basic bar graph for  rendering Gantt
diagram.
 >Anyone can advise how i can do it ?
 >Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Depends on the platform (client as well as server side).

VW has EyeSee. That's really nice, but would take
some time to port, as it is tightly coupled to its graphical model.
Lukas started
porting it to Squeak and I spend a few days on it at ESUG2008.

In Pharo/Squeak you can just use Form and draw using the canvas.

Ken Treis is working on getting CairoGraphics working in Gemstone and
Pharo.

Gerhard Obermann wrote a wrapper for Raphael a few days ago.

Stephan

RE: Gantt diagram with seaside

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
There's also SeasideFusionCharts work we shared a little while back. You
can find it in Cincom's Public Repository, but the charts aren't free,
so it's application is somewhat limited to commercial uses that need
powerful charts.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

 >I think to rendering some basic bar graph for  rendering Gantt
diagram.
 >Anyone can advise how i can do it ?
 >Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Depends on the platform (client as well as server side).

VW has EyeSee. That's really nice, but would take
some time to port, as it is tightly coupled to its graphical model.
Lukas started
porting it to Squeak and I spend a few days on it at ESUG2008.

In Pharo/Squeak you can just use Form and draw using the canvas.

Ken Treis is working on getting CairoGraphics working in Gemstone and
Pharo.

Gerhard Obermann wrote a wrapper for Raphael a few days ago.

Stephan

RE: Gantt diagram with seaside

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Specifically,

http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Gallery.asp#gantt

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

 >I think to rendering some basic bar graph for  rendering Gantt
diagram.
 >Anyone can advise how i can do it ?
 >Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Depends on the platform (client as well as server side).

VW has EyeSee. That's really nice, but would take
some time to port, as it is tightly coupled to its graphical model.
Lukas started
porting it to Squeak and I spend a few days on it at ESUG2008.

In Pharo/Squeak you can just use Form and draw using the canvas.

Ken Treis is working on getting CairoGraphics working in Gemstone and
Pharo.

Gerhard Obermann wrote a wrapper for Raphael a few days ago.

Stephan

Re: Gantt diagram with seaside

Lorenzo
Hi Dario,

I developped a full scheduler with Gantt diagram in VSE; maybe could be usefull as a hint.

Ciao

Lorenzo

Re: Gantt diagram with seaside

Esteban A. Maringolo
You can take a look at the AnyGantt flash component.

http://www.anychart.com/products/anygantt/overview/

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo