Garage and VoyageMongo Pharo5 versions for the MOOC

Garage and VoyageMongo Pharo5 versions for the MOOC

Luc Fabresse
Hi Guys,

I am trying to prepare a ConfigurationOfPharoWeb for the MOOC on Pharo5.

So I would be really greatful to have some help ;-)

- Garage does not seem to load properly in Pharo 5.

- VoyageMongo does not have a Pharo5 version nor a ConfigOf in the MetaRepoForPharo5

Thanks

#Luc

Re: Garage and VoyageMongo Pharo5 versions for the MOOC

EstebanLM

> On 01 Mar 2016, at 18:14, Luc Fabresse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am trying to prepare a ConfigurationOfPharoWeb for the MOOC on Pharo5.
>
> So I would be really greatful to have some help ;-)
>
> - Garage does not seem to load properly in Pharo 5.
>
> - VoyageMongo does not have a Pharo5 version nor a ConfigOf in the MetaRepoForPharo5

is in the catalog marked as Pharo 4.0, but is loadable.

Esteban