Garage

Jeff Gray
Is anyone maintaining garage? I get some errors in Pharo 7, which I have
patched as I have needed to. Looked in the GitHub repository and last update
was back in September.

Re: Garage

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Jeff,

> On 15 Aug 2019, at 23:36, Jeff Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is anyone maintaining garage? I get some errors in Pharo 7, which I have
> patched as I have needed to. Looked in the GitHub repository and last update
> was back in September.

Garage is a community project with no particular maintainer. This means that we (the users) should all try to maintain it. If you have fixes or improvements, please submit PRs.

Sven

Re: Garage

Jeff Gray
Thanks Sven.
Lol - that's a brave new world for me. I have just been a lazy consumer to
date!
I will attempt to dip a toe into the community proper....