GarageGlorp

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

for a tutorial I wanted to load Glorp in Pharo 60 as described in the
Glorp doc.

Metacello new
smalltalkhubUser: 'DBXTalk' project: 'Garage';
configuration: 'GarageGlorp';
version: #stable;
load.

I get an error stating that
The symbolic version stable is not defined in the configuration for the ... for the platform.

I changed the loading instruction to

Metacello new
smalltalkhubUser: 'DBXTalk' project: 'Garage';
configuration: 'GarageGlorp';
version: '0.2';
load.

And it seems to work. May be we should publish a symbolic version for pharo 60.
I do not think that I have commit right.

Re: GarageGlorp

Esteban A. Maringolo
It is done.

Regards!
Esteban A. Maringolo

> tx
>
> On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I will do so as soon as I sit in front of my computer.
>>
>> Regards!
>>
>> El abr. 29, 2017 3:35 PM, "Stephane Ducasse" <[hidden email]>
>> escribió:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> for a tutorial I wanted to load Glorp in Pharo 60 as described in the
>>> Glorp doc.
>>>
>>> Metacello new
>>> smalltalkhubUser: 'DBXTalk' project: 'Garage';
>>> configuration: 'GarageGlorp';
>>> version: #stable;
>>> load.
>>>
>>> I get an error stating that
>>> The symbolic version stable is not defined in the configuration for the
>>> ... for the platform.
>>>
>>> I changed the loading instruction to
>>>
>>> Metacello new
>>> smalltalkhubUser: 'DBXTalk' project: 'Garage';
>>> configuration: 'GarageGlorp';
>>> version: '0.2';
>>> load.
>>>
>>> And it seems to work. May be we should publish a symbolic version for
>>> pharo 60.
>>> I do not think that I have commit right.
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: GarageGlorp

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tx
Do you get the test pass?
When I loaded and press the button I get a resources error.
I hope that we should not get a real db to get the tests pass.

Stef

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 8:40 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is done.

Regards!
Esteban A. Maringolo