Gathering Moose Users and Contributors

Anne Etien
Hi,

In order to do two new pages on the website, with respectively the users and the contributors of Moose, we need to update the data we previously got.

You are using Moose or contribute to its development, so can you please fill in the sheets available here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tadFC96gi8hXuc4WZ4fEikredbz_1nKff5_T-np_SXQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0)? There are two sheets pages, one for users, one for contributors. We don’t need individual names, but entity (academic or industrial one). To give an example I filled in the sheet with the RMod team.

The Moose Days have shown us that we don’t all use Moose for the same reasons (and that is really great) so I put a column to briefly described what you are using and what you are contributing. It can help us to find new ways to use Moose ;o)

Thank you in advance for your help. It is really important that you put information, even if it is finished. It is to help us to build new projects, get money and show to the world that Moose is largely used and not only an academic prototype.

Cheers,
Anne

Re: Gathering Moose Users and Contributors

SergeStinckwich
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In order to do two new pages on the website, with respectively the users and the contributors of Moose, we need to update the data we previously got.
>
> You are using Moose or contribute to its development, so can you please fill in the sheets available here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tadFC96gi8hXuc4WZ4fEikredbz_1nKff5_T-np_SXQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0)? There are two sheets pages, one for users, one for contributors. We don’t need individual names, but entity (academic or industrial one). To give an example I filled in the sheet with the RMod team.
>

> The Moose Days have shown us that we don’t all use Moose for the same reasons (and that is really great) so I put a column to briefly described what you are using and what you are contributing. It can help us to find new ways to use Moose ;o)
>
> Thank you in advance for your help. It is really important that you put information, even if it is finished. It is to help us to build new projects, get money and show to the world that Moose is largely used and not only an academic prototype.

Thank you Anne, for taking care of that.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: Gathering Moose Users and Contributors

Tudor Girba-2
Indeed. Thank you.

I will also dig up the previous list we had.

Doru

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In order to do two new pages on the website, with respectively the users and the contributors of Moose, we need to update the data we previously got.
>
> You are using Moose or contribute to its development, so can you please fill in the sheets available here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tadFC96gi8hXuc4WZ4fEikredbz_1nKff5_T-np_SXQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0)? There are two sheets pages, one for users, one for contributors. We don’t need individual names, but entity (academic or industrial one). To give an example I filled in the sheet with the RMod team.
>

> The Moose Days have shown us that we don’t all use Moose for the same reasons (and that is really great) so I put a column to briefly described what you are using and what you are contributing. It can help us to find new ways to use Moose ;o)
>
> Thank you in advance for your help. It is really important that you put information, even if it is finished. It is to help us to build new projects, get money and show to the world that Moose is largely used and not only an academic prototype.

Thank you Anne, for taking care of that.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Gathering Moose Users and Contributors

Anne Etien
Please pay attention that there are 2 pages, one for users and one for contributors!!!
Serge, you filled in only one ;o)

Anne

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please pay attention that there are 2 pages, one for users and one for contributors!!!
> Serge, you filled in only one ;o)

Ok I see ;-)

At the moment, I'm more a MOOSE user than a MOOSE dev, but we have
contributed a little bit to MOOSE packages.

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Gathering Moose Users and Contributors

Offray
Thanks Anne,

A place for showing what users are doing is really welcomed. I already
made my entry.

Cheers,

Offray