Gaucho Progress

Stephan Eggermont-3
Gaucho looks like an interesting system. Too bad the monticello versions
don't have comments, making it difficult to track progress. Is there another
way to see what's happening?

Stephan

Re: Gaucho Progress

Fernando olivero-2

On Aug 19, 2010, at 1:25 PM, Stephan Eggermont wrote:

> Gaucho looks like an interesting system. Too bad the monticello versions
> don't have comments, making it difficult to track progress. Is there another
> way to see what's happening?
>
> Stephan

Re: Gaucho Progress

Fernando olivero-2
Hi Stephan, my fault because i neglected to add comments to my commits. I will start adding them now.

But in my defense i not using Monticello for tracking the progress,  but releases.
( Gaucho1.0 features are listed in the home page )

BTW we plan to release Gaucho1.1 before the ESUG,  which will come  with many new features, which will also be listed there.
Just a preview:

- In place editors for changing methods statements
- Basic automatic placement for created\imported shapes, not attached to the hand anymore.
- scrollable list widget works with mouse wheel.
- effects/animations to enhance liveness.
- completion widget, working with OModel! ( google like behavior)
- mac style contextual top toolbar ( replaces old cmt-t toolbar on demand)
- settings browser
- improved event/change model
- improved session model
- etc...

I'll update the web page soon, announcing the new release.

Thanks for the info,
Please feel free to ask me  any question regarding the status or progress,
Fernando

On Aug 23, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Fernando olivero wrote:

> On Aug 19, 2010, at 1:25 PM, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
>
>> Gaucho looks like an interesting system. Too bad the monticello versions
>> don't have comments, making it difficult to track progress. Is there another
>> way to see what's happening?
>>
>> Stephan

Re: Gaucho Progress

Stéphane Ducasse
if you want to use me as a guinea pig at esug for an experience with gaucho let me know.