GemSource downtime tonight 9pm PST to 11pm PST

GemSource downtime tonight 9pm PST to 11pm PST

Dale Henrichs
The server for http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss is being moved to the
VMWare corporate data center tonight and the old site will be shut down
at 9pm. We expect it to take a couple of hours for the new DNS to
propagate so the new site will be available at 11pm.

Aaron will be monitoring the gemstone beta list at:

Feel free to post any questions or problems to that list and Aaron will
respond.

Folks using Metacello, shouldn't notice a problem because an alternate
Metacello repository is maintained at:

   http://www.squeaksource.com/metacello.html

and the Metacello loader should automatically switch to the repository
if GemSource isn't available.

Dale

Re: GemSource downtime tonight 9pm PST to 11pm PST

abergel
Thanks for letting us know

Alexandre