GemSource, seaside.gemstone.com, SS3 MAINTENANCE Saturday June 9 from 10am-2pm PDT

GemSource, seaside.gemstone.com, SS3 MAINTENANCE Saturday June 9 from 10am-2pm PDT

Dale Henrichs
Maintenance is scheduled for this Saturday and according to the internal announcement no downtime is anticipated:

  The work is considered low risk and no downtime is
  anticipated, this is being sent out as a courtesy.

If you experience problems on Saturday, don't hesitate to send email.

Dale

ss3.gemstone.com MAINTENANCE Friday September 7 from 2pm-3pm PDT

Dale Henrichs
ss3.gemstone.com will be down for Maintenance this Friday (September 7) for 1 hour starting at 2pm PDT.

We're fixing a configuration issue (my mistake:).

Dale

ss3.gemstone.com MAINTENANCE Wednesday September 12 from 2pm-3pm PDT

Dale Henrichs
ss3.gemstone.com will be down for Maintenance this Wednesday (September 12) for 1 hour starting at 2pm PDT.

An OS configuration issue needs to be resolved.

Dale