GemStone 3.1 problem opening debugger

12

Re: GemStone 3.1 problem opening debugger

Dale Henrichs
Norbert,

SIGSEGV isn't supposed to happen no matter what, so we would like to track this down. I will try to reproduce the problem here, but it would be better to have a copy of your extent to reproduce the exact bug that you are seeing... would that be okay with you?

Dale

Re: GemStone 3.1 problem opening debugger

NorbertHartl
Dale,

just a quick note. I need some time to get back to this issue. I have an idea what went wrong. I think to reproduce you can start a web gem with a 2.4.4.1 startSeaside30Adapter script instead of the new one. I need to try it once more to confirm. Giving away the extent containing a lot of confidential data will be my last resort :)

Norbert

12