GemStone BOF @ ESUG, Wednesday 16:30 - 17:30

Martin McClure-5
There will be a GemStone Birds of a Feather session, open to all who are
using or interested in GemStone Smalltalk, at 16:30 on Wednesday.

The exact location will be announced once we know what is available at
that time.

Regards,
-Martin

Re: GemStone BOF @ ESUG, Wednesday 16:45 - 17:45

nrgiii
The location of the BOF will be in the rear courtyard area beside the
main presentation room.

Let's plan to start at 16:45 to give people time to walk back from room B.

--Norm