GemStone Customer Forum email address will be changing

GemStone Customer Forum email address will be changing

Monty Williams-3
Lyris will be moving us to a new server on Thursday. The old server will eventually be shut down. This means a change in the list email address is coming.

Would anyone have an objection to dropping Lyris altogether and just turning the customer forum into a regular Mailman list?
You may have to re-subscribe to the list via email, but we can send instructions.

Thanks,
Monty

Re: GemStone Customer Forum email address will be changing

Geert Claes
Administrator
Could you let me know as well as I will need to make some changes to the Nabble Archive on forum.world.st please?