GemStone/S 6.6.3.2 release

Steve Rawley
Dear GemStone customer,

We are pleased to announce the release of GemStone/S 6.6.3.2, a maintenance release on our 32-bit server line. Please see Release notes for changes since 6.6.3.1:

ftp://ftp.gemstone.com/pub/GemStoneS/6.6.3.2/

All documentation, including Installation Guides, can be found at the following URL:

http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/GemStone+Documentation

Binaries for this release can be downloaded via anonymous FTP at the following URL:

ftp://ftp.gemstone.com/pub/GemStoneS/6.6.3.2/

If you have any questions regarding this release, please contact customer support at http://techsupport.gemstone.com/ or [hidden email].

Thank you,
The GemStone/S team
Archive: http://forum.world.st/Gemstone-Customers-f1461796.html

Re: GemStone/S 6.6.3.2 release

Steve Rawley
Apologies; the URL for GemStone/S 6.6.3.2 Release Notes was incorrect in the original message. Here is the correct URL:

http://community.gemstone.com/download/attachments/6816428/GSS-ReleaseNotes-6.6.3.2.pdf

> We are pleased to announce the release of GemStone/S 6.6.3.2, a
> maintenance release on our 32-bit server line. Please see Release
> notes for changes since 6.6.3.1:
>
> ftp://ftp.gemstone.com/pub/GemStoneS/6.6.3.2/
>
> All documentation, including Installation Guides, can be found at the
> following URL:
>
> http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/GemStone+Documentation
>
> Binaries for this release can be downloaded via anonymous FTP at the
> following URL:
>
> ftp://ftp.gemstone.com/pub/GemStoneS/6.6.3.2/
>
> If you have any questions regarding this release, please contact
> customer support at http://techsupport.gemstone.com/ or
> [hidden email].
>
> Thank you,
> The GemStone/S team
Archive: http://forum.world.st/Gemstone-Customers-f1461796.html

GemStone/S 6.6.3.3 release

Steve Rawley
Dear GemStone customer,

We are pleased to announce the release of GemStone/S 6.6.3.3, a maintenance release on our 32-bit server line. Please see Release notes for changes since 6.6.3.2:

http://community.gemstone.com/download/attachments/6816428/GSS-ReleaseNotes-6.6.3.3.pdf

All documentation, including Installation Guides, can be found at the following URL:

http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/GemStone+Documentation

Binaries for this release can be downloaded via anonymous FTP at the following URL:

ftp://ftp.gemstone.com/pub/GemStoneS/6.6.3.3/