GemStone/S 64 3.1.0 shippping

Dale Henrichs

Re: GemStone/S 64 3.1.0 shippping

Conrad Taylor
Dale, is there any plans to update the Maglev with this new release of Gemstone/S?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

--

Think different and code well,

-Conrad

Re: GemStone/S 64 3.1.0 shippping

Dale Henrichs
I believe that Monty and Peter do have plans to update MagLev to 3.1, but I'm not sure what the timing is...

| Dale, is there any plans to update the Maglev with this new release
| of Gemstone/S?
|
| On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Dale Henrichs < [hidden email]
| > wrote:
|

| http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/gemstones-64-3-1-0-is-shipping/
|

| --
|

| Think different and code well ,
|

| -Conrad

Re: GemStone/S 64 3.1.0 shippping

Monty Williams-3
Hi Conrad,

We're working on it. It may take a few weeks to get through merging & testing.

-- Monty

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Monty Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Conrad,

We're working on it. It may take a few weeks to get through merging & testing.

-- Monty

Monty/Dale, thanks for the information.