GemStone/S 64 Bit 2.4.5.1 release

1 message Options

GemStone/S 64 Bit 2.4.5.1 release

Steve Rawley
Dear GemStone/S 64 Bit customer,

We are pleased to announce the release of GemStone/S 64 Bit 2.4.5.1, a maintenance release on our 64-bit server line. This release adds support for AIX on POWER7 chips, and fixes a number of bugs. We recommend all GemStone/S 64 Bit customers still on 2.x versions of the product upgrade to this latest release.

Please see the Release Notes for details on changes in this release:

http://community.gemstone.com/download/attachments/5308874/GS64-ReleaseNotes-2.4.5.1.pdf

Binaries for this release can be downloaded via anonymous FTP at the following URL:

ftp://ftp.gemstone.com/pub/GemStone64/2.4.5.1/

If you have any questions regarding this release, please contact customer support at http://techsupport.gemstone.com/ or [hidden email].

Thank you,
The GemStone/S team