GemStone/S product and team move to a dedicated company

GemStone/S product and team move to a dedicated company

Dale Henrichs
If you haven't already heard, the GemStone/S team is becoming an independent company after 3 years as part of VMware. The core engineering team, including me, along with Norm Green and Dan Ware, have formed GemTalk Systems.

It's pretty exciting to become part of a company with a dedicated focus on Smalltalk, GemStone/S and allied initiatives.

Please visit our company web site at http://gemtalksystems.com and read the official announcement[1] and Transition FAQ[2]

I've published a blog post[3] with more detail about how I feel (excited), but if you have questions, feel free to contact me.

Dale

[1] http://gemtalksystems.com/index.php/about-us/for-the-press/
[2] http://gemtalksystems.com/index.php/to-our-customers/faq-transition/
[3] http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/gemtalk-systems-acquires-gemstones/

Re: GemStone/S product and team move to a dedicated company

garduino
Best of Wishes in this new Smalltalk era to you, James and all the fellow Smalltalkers of GemTalk!

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino