GemToGemAnnouncement

SeanTAllen
I was playing around with announcements today as part of the game I'm
working on. Was checking out the gemstone support and came across to
the gem to gem announcement class.

Is there someplace I can get more info on that? My curiosity has been aroused.

Re: GemToGemAnnouncement

James Foster-8
A good start would be "Gem-to-Gem Signaling", page 243 of http://www.gemstone.com/docs/GemStoneS/GemStone64Bit/2.4/GS64-ProgGuide-2.4.pdf.

James