Gemstone 3.0 version string in Metacello?

Gemstone 3.0 version string in Metacello?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

Is there a way to refer to Gemstone 2.3/4 and Gemstone 3.0 separately in
Metacello?  I have some changes for Chronos and Zinc but they're
specific to Gemstone 3.  Up to now I've been using #gemstone to refer to
Gemstone 2.3/4.

Thanks

Paul

Re: Gemstone 3.0 version string in Metacello?

Dale Henrichs
In addition to #'gemstone', you can use:

   #'gs2.x' #'gs2.3.x' #'gs2.4.x'

for 2.x versions and

  #'gs3.x' #'maglev'

for 3.x versions.