Gemstone/S and macOS High Sierra - Are they now compatible?

Gemstone/S and macOS High Sierra - Are they now compatible?

GLASS mailing list
Hi,

Are these now compatible? I thought there was an issue a few months ago?

Reg

Re: Gemstone/S and macOS High Sierra - Are they now compatible?

GLASS mailing list
Reg,

There was a problem[1], but subsequently Norm Green identified a
workaround[2], so I think that those are the only issue with High Sierra.

Dale

[1]
http://forum.world.st/Fwd-GemStone-Smalltalk-Unable-to-start-GemStone-on-macOS-10-13-High-Sierra-td4975648.html

[2]