Gemstone mailing list

Gemstone/S mailing list
Ciao,

I submit a email to Gemstone/s mailing list but i don't receive the relative email

The relative membership    Receive your own posts to the list?    is set to  true

Retry the cycle with this email.

Dario

P.S. I apologize. I have submitted the same question " DNS problematic " twice ( to GLASS and to Gemstone/s mailing list )

Re: Gemstone mailing list

Gemstone/S mailing list

Dario,

I've seen you email on the GLASS list and I replied yesterday ... Check on the forum.world.st GLASS list[1] to see the messages if you are not seeing them in your email ...

Dale

[1] http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html