[Gemstone-smalltalk] Correction on GemStone Customer Forum email addresses

1 message Options

[Gemstone-smalltalk] Correction on GemStone Customer Forum email addresses

James Foster-8
You may have recently received an email informing you that you are subscribed to the GemStone Customer Forum mailing list. The default welcome message (over which we have no control) contained email addresses for posting and for managing your subscription. Unfortunately, these email addresses show an internal-only domain (we are the first to use the VMware mailman server for an external list, so there is a bit of learning on all sides). The correct email addresses are as follows:

        To post: [hidden email]
        Admin: [hidden email] (with 'help' in the subject or body)

Hope this helps...

James Foster