Gemstone

Alex Schenkman
Hi List,

I'm new to Illiad and I'm wondering if Illiad runs on Gemstone.
If not, are there any plans for it?

Thanks!

Re: Gemstone

Janko Mivšek
Hola Alex,

On 17. 12. 2010 12:33, Alex Schenkman wrote:

> I'm new to Illiad and I'm wondering if Illiad runs on Gemstone.
> If not, are there any plans for it?

So far not, but I think it won't be very hard to port it to Gemstone
GLASS. Because it is ported to Pharo which is a base for GLASS, it works
on already ported Swazoo, Aida was ported there in one weekend, so it is
only a matter of will and Iliad is on GLASS too :) More important
question is if there is someone to maintain that port. We have namely
that problem with Aida port.

Best regards
Janko

--