[General] Archives of the Lively Kernel mailing list

1 message Options

[General] Archives of the Lively Kernel mailing list

Richard Karpinski-2
If anybody joins this list and wonders what was said before, what
would they do? That  is, how does one find the archives?

I wish that the archives were automatically added to the wiki. What
wiki? The Lively Kernel wiki which I wish were there to support all
the relevant questions, answers, and arguments about LK.

Of course I could just start one in a free wiki farm like Wetpaint.com

Richard Karpinski, Nitpicker       [hidden email]
148 Sequoia Circle, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Home +1 707-546-6760     Cell +1 707-228-9716
http://cfcl.com/twiki/bin/view/Friends/Karpinski/WebHome

ps Put (or leave) "nitpicker" in the subject line to get past my spam
filters.