[General] Clamato Parser (day two in the vigil to get answer)

[General] Clamato Parser (day two in the vigil to get answer)

Chris Cunnington-4
Hi

I see that ClamatoParser.txt has been added to the kernel folder. This adds
Clamato Smalltalkese to LK's OMeta parser.

It stands to reason that I should be able to print this piece of Clamato
Smalltalkese in a TextMorph:

@x := 10.

That shouldn't be undefined. It should react the same way when printed as:

x = 10.

What am I missing to make Clamato syntax work in LK?

Chris
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[General] Clamato Parser (day two in the vigil to get answer)

Robert Krahn
Hi, Chris --

The version of the Smalltalk parser in the wiki was old. I updated it from the repository. However, in order to work SmalltalkParser.js has to be loaded. If you do module('lively.SmalltalkParser').load() and (when it is loaded) evaluate Smalltalk expressions it should work.

Try for example http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/rk-stExample.xhtml :-)

Best,
Robert