General Question: Source missing for some classes !?

General Question: Source missing for some classes !?

parc
I've just had a look at Dolphin 5.0 and found out, that
for several components all source code is hidden ...

How many source is actually hidden in Dolphin 5 ? Hidden
sources - especially at Databases - are not nice, when
errors occur.

Marten

Re: General Question: Source missing for some classes !?

Ian Bartholomew-17
Marten,

> How many source is actually hidden in Dolphin 5 ?

None [1]

If you have the trial version then the source of some of the classes (only?
the ones that represent the extra additions to the standard and pro
versions) are hidden - for obvious reasons.

If you don't have the trial version then it sounds as if your image is, to
use a technical term, buggered.

Regards
Ian

[1] That's not _exactly_ 100% true but there's nothing hidden that you would
ever legitimately need to look at.

Ian Bartholomew schrieb:

> Marten,
>

>>How many source is actually hidden in Dolphin 5 ?
>

> None [1]
>
> If you have the trial version then the source of some of the classes (only?
> the ones that represent the extra additions to the standard and pro
> versions) are hidden - for obvious reasons.
>
> If you don't have the trial version then it sounds as if your image is, to
> use a technical term, buggered.
>
> Regards
> Ian
>
> [1] That's not _exactly_ 100% true but there's nothing hidden that you would
> ever legitimately need to look at.

  Yes, it was the trial version and the Database stuff is an addon.

  Thanks,

Marten

Re: General Question: Source missing for some classes !?

Chris Uppal-3
Ian,

> [1] That's not _exactly_ 100% true but there's nothing hidden that you
would
> ever legitimately need to look at.

?

    -- chris