[General] Some success with Chrome

Dan Ingalls
> Right after the Chrome patches the page http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/server-install.xhtml
>   started crashing my Safari 4  Public Beta. Other pages still work
> fine (and very fast!).

Hi, Merik -

I reverted the change to miniprototype.js, but that doesn't seem to
help.  I believe the page is faulty and that the problem (with reading
it) is not due to recent changes, since I can't read it with a version
from two months ago.

Thanks
        - Dan

PS Merik: You are not registered with this address on the list, so i
have to approve each message from you before it goes out.
-------------------------------------

> Unrelated:
> In FireFox 3.0.7 on Mac OS X I now get a "no console! console output
> disabled"@every Lively Kernel page. When you click OK the pages do
> load ok.
>
> Thank you all for the great work, highly enjoyable!
>
> Merik
>

> > Hi Folks -
> >
> > I just put in a patch to handle the Chrome border bug (at least
> > superficially) and it now looks really right.
> >
> > - Dan

[General] Some success with Chrome

Philip Weaver
Reverted the page(s) to its normal state.