[General] Steps for setting up a development environment

[General] Steps for setting up a development environment

Curt Cox
Hi,

I recently found out about the Lively Kernel and would like to set up a
development environment to experiment with.  The phrase "development
environment" has many potential interpretations.  That's part of the the
information I'm looking for, so I would like to encourage many responses.
 Perhaps there is a wiki page for this that I couldn't find.  If not, I
suggest starting one.

Thanks,
Curt
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[General] Steps for setting up a development environment

Chris Cunnington-4