For those of you running with the latest sources in the repository, I
want to warn you that I have just made significant changes to the text
composition logic. I am doing this to prepare for local recomposition
of edits, which should mean we can edit reasonably large files in LK.
In the process I have fixed the problem of not being able to edit
lines that were broken without spaces.
I have also discovered that most text gets composed three times before
being displayed. I may or may not fix this before introducing the
local edit logic, but I will definitely look into it before I'm done.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
* Please let me know of anything that fails now that worked before
* Please let me know of anything else that needs to be fixed in LK text