[General] The Advent Calendar project

Dan Ingalls-5
Folks -

We've been having a lot of fun (and pushing the system in many good
ways), by building an Advent Calendar thing in the Lively Kernel.
It's a bit geeky but,@the same time, it's cooler than many other
things on the web. @this point we probably can't catch up with the
dates enough to release it as such, but we're still having fun with
it.  We thought you might like it too and -- who knows -- maybe even
contribute something.

Anyway, the thing is out there, we're adding to it each day and, if
you do something cool, it could help us finish before the 25th.  As of
this writing, days 1-4 have content, and there's a plan for days
through the 12th.  Check it out at...

        http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/calendar0.xhtml

In case you can't tell, after the holidays most of these pages will
remain as an introduction to the Lively Kernel built in itself.  The
goal is for people to learn a bit and play a bit on each page.  For
that reason especially, we'd like feedback to help make it be an
effective (and fun) tutorial.

Enjoy

        - Dan

PS:  If you're wondering about the "wiki" controls, this works as a
client-side wiki for us (letting us save and revert as we develop the
site), but that aspect will only work for people with accounts on our
repository.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[General] The Advent Calendar project

Michael Haupt-3
Hi Dan,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008@7:06 AM, Daniel Ingalls <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/calendar0.xhtml

uh, "Could not open the requested SVN filesystem". (After being
forwarded to http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/%0Aml.)

Best,

Michael

[General] The Advent Calendar project