[General] Wow, Safari 3.1 has made a big difference to performance

[General] Wow, Safari 3.1 has made a big difference to performance

Andy Burnett
There is now practically no lag between my mouse pointer and the on-screen
cursor.  If you haven't downloaded the latest version, I strongly recommend
it.

Cheers
AB
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[General] Wow, Safari 3.1 has made a big difference to performance

Nikolay Suslov
Yes, thank you for pointing that.
LivelyKernel works awesome!

Regards,