[General] what is the LK equivalent of Transcript show: 'blah'

[General] what is the LK equivalent of Transcript show: 'blah'

Andy Burnett
I wanted to play with a few of the LK objects and I was looking for a way to
print the output of some methods.  However, I couldn't find a Transcript
object, so I was wondering whether there is something equivalent, or whether
there is a better way of doing it?
Cheers
AB
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[General] what is the LK equivalent of Transcript show: 'blah'

Dan Ingalls-3
>I wanted to play with a few of the LK objects and I was looking for a way to print the output of some methods.  However, I couldn't find a Transcript object, so I was wondering whether there is something equivalent, or whether there is a better way of doing it?

Hi, Andy -

We use
        console.log(<string expression>)
The results show up on the error log of whatever browser you are using.

We are about to release a new version of LK which includes its own console window.  When you open one, then this content goes to your LK window and not to the error console.  More about various other related new features in the next day or two...

        - Dan