[General] wiki broken for safari 3.x (maybe)?

[General] wiki broken for safari 3.x (maybe)?

Peter Fraser
Can someone confirm that the wiki runs OK in Safari 3  -what about
Safari 3 on windows?

Dan says:

Hmm.  All works fine for me in Safari, FF3 and Chrome, starting at...
        http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/index.xhtml
and testing the kaleidoscope as well.  (not what you wanted to hear I know)

<<

I've had my best cat on this   -and she thinks it might be a Safari 3.x
issue. She has tried five machines only  -and all were windows (Flossy
won't use a mac -and just try getting a cat to queue for an iPhone).
Three were Safari 3.x and the root wiki world wouldn't start. The other
two machines were Safari 4 and seemed to run fine.

If anyone still runs Safari 3, Flossy would be curious(!) to hear if the
Wiki works for you (and what OS you are running)

nb:  I'm able to run older, saved wiki pages on safari 3 (windows)  that
i'm serving from localhost.  I get the same error re parsing Scratch.js
on these pages so I conclude that isn't the problem.

On the live wiki I do see the following warning however:

http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/anonymous_module_0
has unloaded requirements:
http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/LKWiki.js,http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/ChangeSet.js
http://livelykernel.sunlabs.com/repository/lively-wiki/index.xhtml

[General] wiki broken for safari 3.x (maybe)?

Robert Krahn
Hi, Pete --

Lively Wiki works in Windows with Safari for me. Chrome and Firefox
still throw a PROPFIND error when doing certain wiki things but apart
from that it seems to work quite well.

What problems do you observe?

Best,
Robert