Generate automatic images

Sebastián Perez Escribano
Hi list, I want to generate images and put them on the library of my
component to display. I can generate the images and save as files (jpg).
Exist some way to put these new files into the library without using the
file configure component?.

Bye!

Re: Generate automatic images

Lautaro Fernández
If you are using Opentalk as web server, you should search for Carl Grundel mails (he had a similar problem, I think...).
You can generate the image file, put it into a folder and then deliver it to your seaside applications.

Some links of their mails are:

Hope it helps.

El 11 de junio de 2009 11:30, Sebastián Perez Escribano <[hidden email]> escribió:
Hi list, I want to generate images and put them on the library of my component to display. I can generate the images and save as files (jpg). Exist some way to put these new files into the library without using the file configure component?.

Bye!

Luke LAut SkyFernadezWalker

Re: Generate automatic images

John McKeon
Check the notes on WAFileLibrary. You can send to addAllFilesIn: aDirectory  to load all images in a directory

http://jmck.seasidehosting.st

Re: Generate automatic images

Sebastián Perez Escribano
Thanks for the responses. John, it was exactly what I need. It works
perfectly.