Generating changelogs for projects

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

Since I maintain multiple projects I have some tricks to reduce the
"administrative load".

Here is a blog post where I explain how I am using Iceberg features and
some conventions to be able to easily generate the base for my changelogs:

https://medium.com/@cyril_98037/pharo-projects-changelogs-generation-based-on-conventions-a5df2d11c1bc

There is no tool to install and produce most of the changelog in a
readable format. This can also be used to generate some reports about
work done.

I hope it can help some of you :)

Have a nice day.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Generating changelogs for projects

Julien Delplanque-2
Nice article!

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40