Geolocation

David Paola
Hi all,

I attempted to create a "LocationBehavior" that, when dragged atop a morph, would add some location data to it. I noticed that when I did this for the first time (in Chrome), nothing happened. However, if I open up the web inspector and run the same code (very simple), Chrome then asks me permission to share location data.

It seems that lively kernel is somehow blocking this permission dialog. I'm a new user, so I lack the experience to diagnose this myself, but I'd love if someone could direct me to the correct place.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Paola

Re: Geolocation

Robert Krahn-4
Hi, Dave --

Really cool idea, thanks for sharing :)

I tried it in Chrome 24 / Mac OS an the location behavior works really well: http://youtu.be/Z1vTtKtO4pw

Do you see the crosshair-like location icon in your browser URL bar?

Best,
Robert