Gettext in Pharo 1.4

xx397
Hi All,

Is anyone maintaining the above package? I had a few issues when trying
to use it in Pharo 1.4 Summer but have done a few fixes and it is now
working well for me; would like to run them by someone who knows a bit
more about it first.

Thanks
Chris

Re: Gettext in Pharo 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse
I know that hilaire is using it but I do not know who is maintaining it.

Stef

On Nov 2, 2012, at 11:28 PM, Chris wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is anyone maintaining the above package? I had a few issues when trying to use it in Pharo 1.4 Summer but have done a few fixes and it is now working well for me; would like to run them by someone who knows a bit more about it first.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Re: Gettext in Pharo 1.4

Bernat Romagosa
We're using it in a commercial project on Pharo 1.4 SE, it installed with no issues :)

What problem are you having?

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Gettext in Pharo 1.4

xx397
Ah now you come to mention it, my changes are actually in the Seaside extensions for it. There were a few deprecated references to MethodReference, which upon ignoring, eventually failed at a theNonMetaClass type call. I converted to RGMethodDefinition and it worked fine.

I also did a couple of minor tweaks - one to the RBParseTreeSearcher which was only doing `#string as I had a few translate: messages in my app being passed integers (which had nothing to do with html in fact). Finally it seemed to be outputting method names numerous times. I think due to some perhaps understandable confusion over the way GROrderedMultiMap works.

--
Bernat Romagosa.