Gettext

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

I made some little tweaks on the Gettext project and I wrote few lines of documentation about it:

Feel free to contribute if it may be interesting for your applications. Notice that I am not the original author of this project, I'm just passing by ;-)

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Re: Gettext

NorbertHartl
Just for the record. This is the repo we had before in the zweidenker repo. I transferred it to pharo-contributions. So if you use this repository you should update your metacello to reflect to new location.

Any, thanks very much, Pavel, for taking the initiative. Gettext definitely needs some love and we didn’t find time so far.

Norbert