Getting Pharo 1.0 released

12

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

Stéphane Ducasse
good idea!
would be nice that 1.0 got them
Stef

On Sep 5, 2009, at 11:02 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> Hi Stef, I am waiting... he suggested I bug him ;-) which I will do
>
> cheers,
> Mike
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Stéphane
> Ducasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Did eliot issue them?
>>

>>> on the debugger front , Eliot has some fixes so that should move us
>>> forwards.
>>> Cheers
>>> mike

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

vicnet
Hello,

<quote author="Stéphane Ducasse-2">
> > Is "Pharo by Example" done ?
> Yes :)

I don't find PBE.image and actual image is not ok (SimpleSwitchMorph does't exist).

I suppose that image will be build on official 1.0 so it is not ready.

What should import on actual image (10440) to be able to do example ?
I found PharoMorphicExtra on Pharo wiki that seems to be ok for PBE (except some linked lib) ?
Is there anything else ?

Thanks for PBE.

a+
Vicnet

On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Vicnet wrote:

> Hello,
>

>>> Is "Pharo by Example" done ?
>> Yes :)
>
> I don't find PBE.image and actual image is not ok (SimpleSwitchMorph
> does't
> exist).

in the latest one you do not have SimpleSwitchMorph?

> I suppose that image will be build on official 1.0 so it is not ready.

It will be the same as the dev + demoAndSample from the PharoMoprhic
folder

> What should import on actual image (10440) to be able to do example ?
> I found PharoMorphicExtra on Pharo wiki that seems to be ok for PBE
> (except
> some linked lib) ?
> Is there anything else ?
>
> Thanks for PBE.
>
> a+
> Vicnet

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

Oscar Nierstrasz

SimpleSwitchMorph is in the latest pharo-web at least, but both
BouncingAtomsMorph and StarMorph are missing.

- on

On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:28, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>>> Yes :)
>>
>> I don't find PBE.image and actual image is not ok (SimpleSwitchMorph
>> does't
>> exist).
>

> in the latest one you do not have SimpleSwitchMorph?

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

vicnet
<quote author="Stéphane Ducasse-2">
> > I don't find PBE.image and actual image is not ok (SimpleSwitchMorph
> > does't exist).
> in the latest one you do not have SimpleSwitchMorph?

Oopps ! I download 40440 but was using 40118 !! Sorry.

Is there anything else missing ?

a+
Vicnet

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

Yes we should ask damien to add the demosAndSampleMorph package in the
script.
+ Sound also.
Stef

On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:32 PM, Oscar Nierstrasz wrote:

> SimpleSwitchMorph is in the latest pharo-web at least, but both
> BouncingAtomsMorph and StarMorph are missing.
>
> - on

>>> I don't find PBE.image and actual image is not ok (SimpleSwitchMorph
>>> does't
>>> exist).
>>

>> in the latest one you do not have SimpleSwitchMorph?

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

Damien Cassou
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes we should ask damien to add the demosAndSampleMorph package in the
> script.
> + Sound also.

Do you want these packages in all Pharo images or just for PBE? Where
can I find these packages?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Getting Pharo 1.0 released

Stéphane Ducasse
for pharo images since they are nicely packaged.

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/MorphicExtrasSorting

PharoMorphicExtras
        -> MorphExamplesAndDemos

PharoSound