Getting Started

Glenn Swanlund-3
I'm running 5.0 on Dolphin. Followed the basics for registering a domain
object but keep getting redirected to
'http://localhost:8888/admin.html?view=login' after entering the domain
url, even after logging in as admin. Any clues to what I should look
for?

Regards,
Glenn
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Getting Started

Janko Mivšek
Hi Glenn,

Glenn Swanlund wrote:
> I?m running 5.0 on Dolphin. Followed the basics for registering a domain
> object but keep getting redirected to
> ?http://localhost:8888/admin.html?view=login? after entering the domain
> url, even after logging in as admin. Any clues to what I should look for?

Can you access existing things like discussions without problems?

Try to set up access rights for your App views and actions for Group All
Users to all, even that should be done for admin by default. Go to
Security, Groups, AllUsers, then access rights and your App. Further is
obvious.

I hope it helps a bit

Janko

--