Getting VW shortcut right on a Mac

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

Do you know how to get the shortcut (Ctrl+Q, Ctrl+i and so on ) right
on a Mac.
I am using the X11 VM for intel.

Also do you know the shortcut to find the implementors and senders?
I use Ctrl+ F6 and some time Ctrl+ F...  And I really get confused.
Plus the fact that those shortcut only work in the browser. grrrr!

Thanks for any tips

        Math

Re: Getting VW shortcut right on a Mac

Mircea Lungu
Hi Mathieu,

> Do you know how to get the shortcut (Ctrl+Q, Ctrl+i and so on )
> right on a Mac.
> I am using the X11 VM for intel.

Try loading the package SimpleLittleThings from the public store and
let me know if it helps with the shortcuts.

Cheers,
Mircea.

> Also do you know the shortcut to find the implementors and senders?
> I use Ctrl+ F6 and some time Ctrl+ F...  And I really get confused.
> Plus the fact that those shortcut only work in the browser. grrrr!
>
> Thanks for any tips
>
> Math

Re: Getting VW shortcut right on a Mac

Mathieu SUEN
ok thx that works.
  I had try it one time but my image was broken so now with a fresh
image it's ok.

        Math