Getting green ...

Torsten Bergmann
Running all test in core #11030 on Win32 gives me
2 failures:
===========

- FloatTest>>testStoreBase16
  This is related to http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6695

- ReleaseTest>>testUndeclared
   (#AuthorSettings, #BiduleSettings, #FontsSettings,
    #NetworkSettings, #UISettings) are undeclared.
   Referenced in DefaultSettingStyle>>load

1 error:
=======

 ReleaseTest>>#testObsoleteClasses
    The class Flaps is removed, but there is still a
    Preference #automaticFlapLayout referencing it.

Any info on the status of the three issues?

--
DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete schon für 16,99 Euro mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: Getting green ...

Nicolas Cellier
2009/11/2 Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>:
> Running all test in core #11030 on Win32 gives me
> 2 failures:
>
> - FloatTest>>testStoreBase16
>  This is related to http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6695

This one is a regression due to