Getting started

Markus Fritsche-4
Hello list,

I set up node.js, I installed amber, I did amber init and I told my
computer to serve amber content. So far so good. I am seeing the amber
default page, and after convincing my browser(s), that hell won't break
loose if they show a popup window from localhost, I am finally looking
at Helios. Great.

Now the part, that leaves me something between annoyed and embarassed: I
can't figure out how to commit my changes. I get it to save, I see that
the packages shows unsaved changes by showing a red icon and all. But
once I reload, my changes are gone. Germans say that must be tomatoes on
my eyes. Did I really miss the part in the tutorials and getting started
guides that say "And, oh boy, that's how you ensure how not to be
forgotten: <insert procedure>"?

Best regards,
   Markus

Am 06.02.2017 17:53, schrieb Federico Ramirez:

> There's a commit menu on the dropdown for Packages. Alternative, do
> <ctrl>-<space> k

Cherry tomatoes eclipsed this small but important icon! Thank you!

Kind regards,
   Markus